Thursday, January 24, 2008
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Saturday, January 19, 2008
1. How long have you been blogging?
- I started in 31st October 2007.I loved my 81 days of blogging and i will continue to.
2. What inspired you to write a blog, and who are your mentors?
- My Junior vijay asked me to start a blog just to earn money through reviews.I started this blog after his words but later on i learnt that its not about money but the quality of contents.Now blogging has become my passion and i am trying to provide useful contents to visitors.About mentors,the list is endless,every blog i ve visited has thought me something.
3. What are the 3 things you love being online?
4. What are the three things that you struggle with in the online-world?
- I forget the world.
- Health problems because of long hours of browsing.
Friday, January 18, 2008
Winamp v5.52 Build 1800(Incl Keygen)
Ad-Aware 2007 Professional 188.8.131.52 Incl Crack
Download:Click here(55.9 MB)
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
One of the big problems for house wifes is to have the house clean and tidy.If we live in pollution prone areas ,needless to say ,our house can stay dust free only if we spend enough time everyday amidst so many important works.Another problem is that many are allergic to dust that they sneeze the whole day because of that tiny particle.One best solution to stop all these problems is to have Dyson vacuum ,a compact,noiseless and easy to use vacuum cleaner.
Dyson vacuums available at wide range of cost starting from $150.The suction power enables us to clean dust from curtains,cushions and carpets which are hard to clean.Moreover Dyson vacuums provide us with 5 year warranty so we need not worry of flaws or damage in the piece we buy.They also display us the feedback given by its users to make us take the right choice.
Have Dyson vacuum,keep your house clean.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Monday, January 14, 2008
To Download Buddycheck(trail version):Click here
Website to find online status:Click here
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Friday, January 11, 2008
1. I love to eat: Dosa with many side dishes around it.
2. I hate to eat: anything @ my college canteen
3. I love to go: to beach or any water surrounded place,also mountains
4. I hate to go: any crowded place
5. I love it when: I make others happy.
6. I hate it when: Others don't understand me.
7. I love to see: my pras for now
8. I hate to see: India losing.
9. I love to hear: music and friends talk.
10. I hate to hear: anything that is categorized as noise.
Thursday, January 10, 2008
I found it really interesting that i could see my star with any outfit that i like.When i saw the celebrities list my hands went on to click Avril Lavigne straight away.You can see how i dressed Avril up at the right side.Doesn't she look like a Barbie doll??
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
Medical treatments apart,if we ask is there a non medical treatment for Hair loss,then the solution is oil massage and yoga.In Yoga,there are two asanas that helps prevent hairloss.They are Vajrasana and Pawanmuktasana.Lets see those in detail.
- It ensures digestion and prevents excess wind formation.
- Those suffering from knee pain should not practise this asana.
- Sit on your knees keeping them together.
- Draw both toes together, and with heels apart, sit on them.Keep your hands straight on the respective knees.
- Breathe normally with your spine straight. Relax your hands and release the legs
- Now lie on your back or stretch your legs in front with hands at the back and relax.
- Take rest for 10 counts and repeat.
- Do this two times.
The Knee to Chest (Pawanmuktasana)
- As the stomach is pressed and then allowed to go limp in this asana , the liver , urinary bladder, spleen, intestines and stomach are well exercised by it.
- Helps one to get rid of constipation , improves appetite, releases wind and reduces flatulence.
- Lie down on a mat . Exhale and stop breathing. Lift left leg, bend it and bring it up to the stomach. Let the knee touch the chin , with the rest of the leg touching the chest, press down on the leg, so that the stomach and chest receive pressure.
- Lift your neck and place your chin on the knee. Remain in this position as long as you can hold your breath. Then breath slowly, and straighten you leg. Put your head back on the floor.
- Repeat with the right leg.
- Repeat the same with the both legs
- Repeat the whole operation three times.
Labels: health, yoga
Sunday, January 6, 2008
"Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central England around the year 1575. Your profession was that of a sailor or shoemaker.
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are."
wanna know about yours,just go to http://www.thebigview.com/pastlife/ and give your date of birth.
Genius!!!No one said this fact ever to me.I call this a Genuine test as it said mine a Genius blog,hahaha.
I took this from Fe's blog,my first ever blog friend.
Saturday, January 5, 2008
All the details on how to use the software can be found in the web page.It would be of great use for bloggers like us and web designers for sure.
Friday, January 4, 2008
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
|#|| Domain name ||Current PR||Predicted||Accuracy||Backlinks|
Though its just a prediction,i am extremely happy about the result.Few days ago it said insufficient backlinks(less than 100),now it shows 1911,anyways,I take this as the new year gift.I thank all my friends for the regular visits and also for the backlinks.