Saturday, December 29, 2007
Friday, December 28, 2007
Basically, this is a knowledge base – where experts write up articles and users have a chance to benefit from the wisdom. The system is currently under an invitation-only status.
With huge amounts of content across the web, it's often hard to find the quality stuff. Even if you go to places like Wikipedia, it's not easy to get a sense of the accuracy. Often, We use these sources as a starting point – not something that's definitive.
As expected, Google wants knols for all topics, which is certainly ambitious and will likely encounter problems along the way. But, it's certainly a worthy goal – and, in the end, could result in a valuable property.More importantly, Google will share revenues with the experts (through advertising). This will certainly be a big differentiator, as other wikis, such as Wikinvest and Wikipedia, rely on authors who do it for fun.
Sunday, December 23, 2007
1. We've Got It Goin' On
2. Anywhere For You
3. Get Down (You're The One For Me)
4. I'll Never Break Your Heart
5. Boys Will Be Boys
6. Just To Be Close To You
7. Quit Playin' Games With My Heart
8. I Wanna Be With You
9. Every Time I Close My Eyes
11. Let's Have A Party
12. Roll With It
13. Nobody But You
PASSWORD FOR .RAR FILE IS :hvaforum
ALBUM-2-Backstreet Boys-Millenium (1999)
1. Larger Than Life
2. I Want It That Way
3. Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely
4. It's Gotta Be You
5. I Need You Tonight
6. Don't Want You Back
7. Don't Wanna Lose You Now
8. The One
9. Back To Your Heart
10. Spanish Eyes
11. No One Else Comes Close
12. The Perfect Fan
PASSWORD FOR .RAR FILE IS hvaforum
ALBUM-3-Backstreet Boys-Black And Blue (2000)
1. The Call
2. Shape of My Heart
3. Get Another Boyfriend
4. Shining Star
5. I Promise You (With Everything I Am)
6. The Answer to Our Life
8. More Than That
10. Not For Me
11. Yes I Will
12. It's True
13. How Did I Fall in Love With You
PASSWORD FOR .rar FILE IS hvaforum
ALBUM -4- BACKSTREET BOYS- NEVER GONE
2.Just Want You to Know
3.Crawling Back to You
7.Lose It All
8.Climbing the Walls
9.My Beautiful Woman
10.Safest Place to Hide
Backstreet boys - hits collection - complete album
01 I Want It That Way.mp3
02 Everybody (Backstreet's Back).mp3
03 As Long as You Love Me.mp3
04 Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely.mp3
05 Quit Playing Games (With My Heart).mp3
06 We've Got It Goin' On.mp3
07 All I Have to Give.mp3
08 Larger Than Life.mp3
09 I Never Break Your Heart.mp3
10 Get Down (You're the One for Me).mp3
11 The Call.mp3
12 Shape of My Heart.mp3
13 More Than That.mp3
PASSWORD FOR .rar FILE is InfernoDragonX
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 500 percent, resume and schedule downloads.
Comprehensive error recovery and resume capability will restart broken or interrupted downloads due to lost connections, network problems, computer shutdowns, or unexpected power outages. Simple graphic user interface makes IDM user friendly and easy to use.
Internet Download Manager has a smart download logic accelerator that features intelligent dynamic file segmentation and safe multipart downloading technology to accelerate your downloads.
During the download process Internet Download Manager segments downloaded files dynamically, unlike other download accelerators and managers that segment files before the download starts Internet Download Manager reuses available connections without additional connect and login stages to achieve better acceleration performance.
Internet Download Manager supports proxy servers, ftp and http protocols, firewalls, redirects, cookies, directories with authorization, MP3 audio and MPEG video content processing, and a large number of directory listing formats.
IDM integrates seamlessly into Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, MSN Explorer, AOL, Opera, Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firebird, Avant Browser, MyIE2, and all other popular browsers to automatically handle your downloads.
You can also drag and drop files, or use Internet Download Manager from command line. Internet Download Manager can dial your modem at the set time, download the files you want, then hang up or even shut down your computer when it's done.
include multilingual support, zip preview, download categories, built-in download accelerator, scheduler pro, sounds on events, HTTPS support, queue processor, pipelining of ftp commands, html help and tutorial, enhanced virus protection on download completion, progressive downloading with quotas (useful for connections that use some kind of fair access policy or FAP like Direcway, Direct PC, Hughes, etc.), command line parameters, and many others.
Friday, December 21, 2007
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Here are some very interesting aspects of his life:
- He bought his first share at age 11 and he now regrets that he started too late!
- He bought a small farm at age 14 with savings from delivering newspapers.
- He still lives in the same small 3-bedroom house in mid-town Omaha , that he bought after he got married 50 years ago. He says that he has everything he needs in that house. His house does not have a wall or a fence.
- He drives his own car everywhere and does not have a driver or security people around him.
- He never travels by private jet, although he owns the world's largest private jet company.
- His company, Berkshire Hathaway, owns 63 companies. He writes only one letter each year to the CEOs of these companies, giving them goals for the year. He never holds meetings or calls them on a regular basis. He has given his CEO's only two rules.Rule number 1: do not lose any of your share holder's money.Rule number 2: Do not forget rule number 1.
- He does not socialize with the high society crowd. His past time after he gets home is to make himself some pop corn and watch Television.
- Bill Gates, the world's richest man met him for the first time only 5 years ago. Bill Gates did not think he had anything in common with Warren Buffet. So he had scheduled his meeting only for half hour. But when Gates met him, the meeting lasted for ten hours and Bill Gates became a devotee of Warren Buffet.
- Warren Buffet does not carry a cell phone, nor has a computer on his desk.
"Stay away from credit cards and invest in yourself and Remember:
A. Money doesn't create man but it is the man who created money.
B. Live your life as simple as you are.
C. Don't do what others say, just listen them, but do what you feel good.
D. Don't go on brand name; just wear those things in which u feel comfortable.
E. Don't waste your money on unnecessary things; just spend on them who really in need rather.
F. After all it's your life then why give chance to others to rule our life."
Monday, December 17, 2007
The scale for PageRank is logarithmic like the Richter Scale and roughly based upon quantity of inbound links as well as importance of the page providing the link.Google assigns a numeric weighting from 0-10 for each webpage on the Internet; this PageRank denotes your site’s importance in the eyes of Google.It is a probability distribution used to represent the likelihood that a person randomly clicking on links will arrive at any particular page. A probability is expressed as a numeric value between 0 and 1,a 0.5 probability is commonly expressed as a "50% chance" of something happening. Hence, a PageRank of 0.5 means there is a 50% chance that a person clicking on a random link will be directed to the document with the 0.5 PageRank.
In the general case, the PageRank value for any page 'u' can be expressed as:
i.e. the PageRank value for a page 'u' is dependent on the PageRank values for each page 'v' out of the set Bu (this set contains all pages linking to page u), divided by the number L(v) of links from page 'v'.Google recalculates PageRank scores each time it crawls the Web and rebuilds its index,as Google increases the number of documents in its collection, the initial approximation of PageRank decreases for all documents.
Listed below are sites said to have the highest page rank 10.
Adobe.com - Adobe Systems, software company. In addition, several dozen pages on this domain are PR10.
Apache.org - Apache Software Foundation, open-source software
Apple.com - Apple Computer
Cisco.com - Cisco Systems
CSAIL - MIT's Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory
Energy.gov - United States Department of Energy
ERCIM.org - European Research Consortium for Informatics and Mathematics
Google.com - Google, search engine that assigns PageRank
Keio.ac.jp - Keio University, Tokyo, Japan
IBM.com - International Business Machines, computer technology corporation
Macromedia.com - Macromedia, software company
Microsoft.com - Microsoft Corporation, computer software company
MIT - Massachusetts Institute of Technology
NASA.gov - NASA, U.S. government agency for the space program and aerospace research
NSF.gov - National Science Foundation, U.S. government agency for scientific research
Real.com - RealPlayer, music, video, games
StatCounter.com - tracking service
W3.org - World Wide Web Consortium
Whitehouse.gov - The White House
The main disadvantage is that it favors older pages, because a new page, even a very good one, will not have many links unless it is part of an existing site.
Sunday, December 16, 2007
It was today the final held between Chennai Superstars and Chandigarh Lions.Batting first after losing the toss, the Chennai Superstars made 155/8 in their stipulated 20 overs, largely due to useful contributions from their two Aussie imports -- opener Ian Harvey making 36 off 31 balls and captain Stuart Law making 34 off 28 balls.Daryl Tuffey was the most successful bowler for the Chandigarh Lions with figures of 2/32.In reply, the Chandigarh Lions could muster only 143/8.Tejinder Pal Singh top scored with 35 off 33 balls while South African all-rounder Andrew Hall [Images] was left unbeaten at 30 off 27 balls.
Pakistan seamer Shabbir Ahmed impressed with the ball for the Superstars with figures of 4/23 with a Hat-Trick was announced the Player of the Match.Ian Harvey with his all around performance both with bat n ball through out the series was announced the Player of the Tournament.
I was very much excited of my Chennai Superstars winning this Tournament and i convey my hearty congrats to them.They deserve every bit of it.
- The legs of the ant are very strong so they can run very quickly. If a man could run as fast for his size as an ant can,he could run as fast as a racehorse.
- Ants can lift 20 times their own body weight.
- The ant has two eyes, each eye is made of many smaller eyes.They are called compound eyes.
- The abdomen of the ant contains two stomachs. One stomach holds the food for itself and second stomach is for food to be shared with other ants.
- Like all insects, the outside of their body is covered with a hard armour this is called the exoskeleton. Ants have four distinct growing stages, the egg, larva, pupa and the adult.
- Each ant colony has at least one or more queens and all other ants are workers.Like the queen(s), all worker ants are female.Males, whose only job is to mate with young ant queens, live in the colony nest only at certain times. After mating, a male soon dies.
- The job of the queen is to lay eggs which the worker ants look after. Worker ants are sterile, they look for food, look after the young, and defend the nest from unwanted visitors.
- Ants are clean and tidy insects. Some worker ants are given the job of taking the rubbish from the nest and putting it outside in a special rubbish dump!
- If a worker ant has found a good source for food,it leaves a trail of scent so that the other ants in the colony can find the food.
- Each colony of ants has its own smell. In this way,they easily recognize intruders and if they find any foreign ants in their colony,they will attack them straight away.
- The Slave-Maker Ant raids the nests of other ants and steals their pupae. When these new ants hatch,they work as slaves within the colony.
- At night the worker ants move the eggs and larvae deep into the nest to protect them from the cold. During the daytime, the worker ants move the eggs and larvae of the colony to the top of the nest so that they can be warmer.
Saturday, December 15, 2007
The working of Sundial is based on the rotation of the earth around the sun.As the earth turns on its axis, the sun appears to move across our sky. The shadows cast by the sun move in a clockwise (hence the definition of clockwise) direction for objects in the northern hemisphere.
If the same clock is used in southern hemisphere(Eg.Australia),the shadows cast by the sun move in a anti clockwise direction.Since the first clock was designed in Egypt which lies in northern hemisphere,every clock designed later followed the same clockwise rule.Simple as that;)
Friday, December 14, 2007
We have always felt that to work in a foreign country is something prestigious, the alien lands seem greener and rich. Many are ready to lose any pride and honor they have to just work abroad. The poor for a living and the educated elite to simply boast that they made shit in a foreign loo, and also because some third cousin’s wife’s brother is there its very important that they should also go foreign. But still among these literate idiots we still have some sane men who prefer to find glory in our country.
Dr Sharan Patil was born on 13th April 1965 in Raichur district of Karnataka. In 1979, he moved to Bangalore and attended the premedical school training at the prestigious MES College Bangalore. Sharan completed his medical school with an academic distinction from MR Medical College Gulbarga; His post-graduate education was at Kasturba Medical College Manipal. He was awarded D.Othro in 1990 followed by the MS Ortho in 1991 with a Gold medal.
In 1992, Sharan moved to the UK for further training. He worked in some of the premier teaching institutions in the North West of England, including the Alder Hey's Children's Hospital - one of the largest pediatric hospitals in Europe.The other renowned organisations where he gained valuable experience were Royal Liverpool University Hospital, Hope Hospital, Manchester and Warrington District General Hospital.In December 1995, Sharan was bestowed with the coveted degree of Mch Orth from Liverpool University, making him the youngest graduate to be accorded this honour since the course began in 1926.
With such a high profile and a promising career in Europe and US Dr.Sharan returned home to India to give his knowledge to his countrymen. On returning he joined the premier Institute of Manipal Hospital in Bangalore as their youngest consultant. Whilst working with this organization, he single-handedly performed over 5000 major complex surgical this earned him the impeccable reputation of delivering high quality orthopedic care to those who could afford his expertise. Not content with this he decided to go further and give quality service to the masses and thus came sparsh hospital. Under his stewardship and within the short time span of 16 months, over 2000 major surgeries have been performed on the lower-middle and middle class strata of society.
It is this very same hospital and doctor who along with 30 other specialist made an operation on the eight limbed girl lakshmi and helped her return to normal life like a normal child. In lakshmi’s village they consider her as a goddess, but for the child and her parents Dr.Sharan is god-like and a thousand others who want to go and settle abroad, a slap on the face.
Thursday, December 13, 2007
The new and improved jv16 PowerTools is an easy-to-use Windows optimization suite and registry cleaning toolkit containing 21 different tools which allow you to keep your computer running smoothly and error-free.
With this software you can...
* Automatically clean your Windows registry from obsolete and unneeded data.
* Automatically fix many kinds of registry errors, such as broken file references.
* Easily uninstall leftover traces of software you have thought you have already uninstalled ages ago.
* Detect and remove unneeded history data and MRU (most recently used) lists that can contain sensitive information about you.
* Locate and delete unneeded files, including temp files and duplicate files.
* And much, much more!
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Monito Monita is a traditional Filipino Christmas gift giving activity among friends, colleagues, and peers. Rules may vary depending on what was agreed upon. The identity of the giver is withheld from his Monito/Monita (the person who will be given a gift, monito if male and monita if female) until the set time of “revelation”.
The goal of this activity is to foster camaraderie and to be acquainted with other bloggers we have still not met. This will be done as participants will be assigned a blogger whom he has to send a wish or a prayer on Christmas via E-cards.
*** copy starts here ***
how to join?
 fill up and submit the details of this form.
copy and post the rules to your blog. include the “backward list” (a record of how the tag reached you) and add your name.
 recruit for participants. be sure to get their consent.
should they agree to join, add them to your “forward list” (bloggers you’ve convinced to join).
remind them to do item #1.
** participants will be accepted until december 16 (phil. time) only. on december 17, the organizer will email to you the details of your ronito/ronita. send him/her a christmas greeting via e-cards preferably on december 25.
should time be a constraint, you can send it earlier.
my backward link list:ironnie, jeff, bluepanjeet, thess, gbex, liza, liza 2, rems, eds, abie, pheng,joey,Wersp
- add your name here: Wersp
please join us in the internet way of feeling the spirit of Christmas:
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Well, in the professional opinion of “Access Hollywood’s” newest entertainment program, “TV One Access,” anyway!
During its premiere, which aired last night, the hosts of “TV One Access,” Shaun Robinson and Jamal Munnerlyn, took their viewers through a countdown of the top 10 sexiest black stars. The selection of actors and singers were picked not only for their steller physiques, but also for the gracious way they conduct themselves in their day-to-day lives.
“It certainly wasn’t easy selecting this handful of men out of the millions of beautiful brothers out there,” Monique Chenault, senior producer of “TV One Access” said, “but someone had to do it.”
“American Gangster” thug and two-time Oscar winner Denzel Washington was named the second Most Beautiful Black Man, followed by wrestler-turned-“The Game Plan”-star Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
Austrian-born “Madea’s Family Renunion” actor Boris Kodjoe took fourth place, followed by Hollywood hotshot Will Smith in the No. 5 spot.
Washington’s “American Gangster” rival, English actor Idris Elba, came in at No. 6 while “Dirty Sexy Money” honey Blair Underwood was voted the seventh “Most Beautiful Black Man.”
Rounding off the list in eighth place was “Private Practice” actor Taye Diggs, rapper L.L. Cool J in ninth and finally, “Crimnal Minds” actor Shemar Moore, who landed in the No. 10 spot.
Monday, December 10, 2007
|Your Love Is Represented By a Red Rose|
You love passionately and fully, without any reservations.
And while romantic love comes easily for you,
you also love many people platonically.
You are a true romantic, and you always can see the best in people.
Now tagging to my friends nova, joey, arlene, raquel, janine, annie, rosel and sarah.Happy tagging friends.
Sunday, December 9, 2007
In the picture, just look at their condition no place to sleep, still
they have made some space for the cat and the dog water poring
from the roof but still each one of them have a peaceful smile
on their face Simply amazing!!!!!
The happiest people in the world are not those who have no
problems,but those who learn to live with things that
are less than perfect.Keep Smiling Always :-)
Saturday, December 8, 2007
Crack(To make it full version):
Tuesday, December 4, 2007
Starting a new business is no longer a costly affair; all you need is zeal to excel backed by a unique idea. A new trend has begun in the industry where unconventional methods and out of the box concepts are bringing in huge bucks home. Its pretty simple, see a need fill the need, you have to just figure out what others need and how to match it your skills. This simple thought made Sandeep Gajakas a 28 yr old entrepreneur to start India’s first shoe laundry service.
Seeing many people moving around with costly but dirty sneakers he felt this might just workout. Current methods were not satisfactory and people were not interested in spoiling their hi-tech beauties, so armed with the right knowledge of chemicals and cleaning methods he started out with shoe cleaning service in Mumbai with 7000rs. Now his company shoe laundry is having a turnover of 1.5 lakh a month. In the initial stages sandeep was the single working member of his enterprise, as he din trust another person with the job.Now he has hired people to help grow the business.
Another interesting venture is E-States international by Sachin Dhanwala and Sundip Joshy, its job is to find office space for companies and also take care of all paper work involved in it. These are just one among the many services that you could turn to into a bustling new industry. Wedding planners, Concierge services, Online ads, Housekeeping for offices and hotels, Food delivery, Verification services are some of the other fields which could also be started with a less capital.
The most important factor in these ventures is the end product quality, these people made it big not just with good concepts but also by providing value to customers. You should also possess the special knowledge it requires, good networking and marketing skills along with the mastery of nuances of the field interested. It all comes to just one point to shine as an entrepreneur all you need is a bright idea.
The new skin really rocks and i personally feel this edition beats winamp,itunes and media player.Just download and apply the patch given here.U r set to enjoy the power of real player.
The rule: When you get tagged, you have to add your name next to the person who tagged you and by doing so you are letting the list grow.
Rachel’s Soulful Thoughts
When Silence Speaks
My Love. My life. My everything.
Our Journey as a Family
Married and Happy About It
Dancing in Midlife Tune
Underneath it All
My Charmed Life
Thinking Out Loud
My So-called life
The Working Mom
Black n White
Now i tag two of my very new friends,
Monday, December 3, 2007
1. Two names I go by : prabhu n prabhu
2. Two things I am wearing right now : shirt and shorts
3. Two things I want (or have) in a relationship : Love and care
4. Two things I like to do : chatting n gaming
5. Two things I want very badly in these moment : call from my company, peaceful sleep
6. Two things I did last night : blogging with music then watched a tamil thriller
7. Two things I ate today : chicken biriyani with boiled egg
8. Two persons I last spoke to : mom n granny
9. Two things I am doing tomorrow : watch 4th day of match between India and Pakistan n blogging
10. Two favorite days of the week : Saturday n Sunday
11. Two favorite holidays : Diwali n Pongal
12. Two favorite beverages : 7up n Mirinda
13. Two things about me that you may not have known : I spend min 10hrs with my system every day n i do yoga
14. Two jobs that I have had in my life : not one so far
15. Two movies I would watch over and over : Troy,Music n Lyrics
16. Two places I have lived : Nungabakkam n Adambakkam
17. Two of my favorite food : all types of dosa,fried rice
18. Two places I would rather be right now : My office or @ some beach
What are the 5 gifts you would buy for yourself this Christmas, if you had unlimited income?
If i get unlimited income i ll give to those who needs it badly,i ll feel gifted to be at the donor end.
44. Found missing
43. Resident alien
42. Advanced BASIC
41. Genuine imitation
40. Airline Food
39. Good grief
38. Same difference
37. Almost exactly
36. Government organization
35. Sanitary landfill
34. Alone together
33. Legally drunk
32. Silent scream
31. Living dead
30. Small crowd
29. Business ethics
28. Soft rock
27. Butt head
26. Military intelligence
25. Software documentation
24. New classic
23. Sweet sorrow
22. Child Proof
21. "Now, then "
20. Synthetic natural gas
19. Passive aggression
18. Taped live
17. Clearly misunderstood
16. Peace force
15. Extinct life
14. Temporary tax increase
13. Computer jock
12. Plastic glasses
11. Terribly pleased
10. Computer security
9. Political science
8. Tight slacks
7. Definite maybe
6. Pretty ugly
5. Twelve-ounce pound cake
4. Diet ice cream
3. Working vacation
2. Exact estimate
And the number 1 oxymoron is..
Peace loving communist